- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop strategy, business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Experience in implementing cloud design patterns and design cloud native applications.
- Demonstrate implementation of microservices, container and cloud-native application development.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry or Openshift and related container platform ecosystems.
- Strong experience of Cloud platform services from AWS Outpost, Azure ARC or GCP Anthos
- Responsible for consulting of cloud based solutions (Public and Private Cloud) , migrations, implementation
- Support the engineering teams regarding CI/Build tools, Environments, App Performance Monitoring and Automation.
- Partner with the development team to manage the full stack from release cycles to data security.
- Experience & certification in Public Cloud like AWS or Azure and Private Cloud like Openstack or Cloudstack
- Experience in architecting for scale, resiliency, reliability, security, and performance
- Lead efforts to design and build automation in the areas of application deployment, configuration management, release operations, on demand resource adjustments, etc.
- Knowledge on Agile/Scrum, 12 factor application development & design
- “Architect Professional” certification in at least one of the CSP
- Drive best practices; standardize build and deployment processes and tools across systems.
- Nurture partnership with Cloud providers
- Challenge the current architecture and drive for better, stronger, faster, higher uptime.
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle including requirements definition, initial application design, testing, and final implementation