Experience: Overall 15+ years of software development experience and at least 8+ years of relevant experience in Cloud technologies
Qualification: BE/Any graduate/ME/MTech/MCA in Computer Science
Job Location: Bangalore (Manyata Park)
- Understand business needs, analyze the problem statement, conduct market research, and recommend Business Units on cloud infrastructure, transition plan, managed Service Providers, contract terms and conditions, budgeting, and associated security controls/risks.
- Responsible to craft and develop cloud solutions, translating business requirements into scalable, flexible, and secure cloud architectures.
- Certified in AWS, GCP, Azure or Openstack
- Know how to architect for scale, resiliency, reliability, security, and performance
- Nurture partnership with Cloud provider/s, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) in identifying ways to collaborate further
- Deep understanding of IT Infrastructure architecture on continuing with on-prem or transitioning to cloud
- SME on Cloud Infrastructure, Architecture related to Cloud Instances, Cloud Storage, VPC, Autoscaling, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- “Architect Professional” certification in at least one of the CSP
- Experience on Containers, orchestration, on creating and managing Cloud policies and terraform experience 1+ year.
- Experience with modern cloud-native deployment techniques such as DevOps and/or DevSecOps
- Hands-on, expert-level experience designing and supporting complex, 24×7, mission-critical hosted solutions
- Develops platform comparisons, detailed cloud platforms comparatives, conducts market research, technical roadmaps for future cloud implementations, etc.
- Good understanding of Cloud Security controls, tools, and standards
- Good experience with backups and Disaster Recovery.
Strong background experience in IT Infrastructure – Network, Security, Servers, Midrange
Please answer the following questions required by client for initial screening :
- What are the key considerations for architecting Cloud infrastructure?
- What was delivered to the customer as part of the Cloud architecture work packet?
- How was the sizing done on Cloud?
- Which tools were used for Architecture and design?
- What challenges were faced post solution deployed to production?