- Skills for developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications
- Skills in API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications
- Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Should have strong diagnostics and debugging skills
- Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
- Ability to code to implement essential security measures
- Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code modules
- Code writing skills for serverless applications and use of containers
- Cloud certification on AWS, Azure or GCP is desirable
- Working with devops pipelines
- Need to know how to spin the infra for the 2/3 tier apps.
- Need to know how to configure and run a serverless app. Need how to deploy and manage a app in one of this services BeanStalk (AWS) or AppService (Azure), appEngine (GCP) app
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Know-how of security tools, applications and processes, including OWASP, CSA, Splunk, PKI, Symantec DLP, RSA Security.