Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
· End to end recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing, and on boardingcandidates.
· resent shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profilesummaries
· Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through toits completion.
· Salary Negotiations, Offer/Employment Letters Joining Formalities,Induction Programs, Exit formalities / interviews etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
· Trackand identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
· Timelyclosure of open positions
· Assesscandidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
· Presentshortlisted candidates in HR round to the hiring manager.
·Facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion till extendingoffer
· Supporttime & attendance, payroll management and other HR generalistactivities.
· Supportstatutory compliance coordination.
Proven working experience inrecruiting; HR generalist role.
Effective negotiation, influencingand communication skills
Integrity and confidentiality
Very strong computer skills inWindows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet/Intranet
Ability to perform assigned workindependently
Attention to detail
Keen customer centric approach withskills in Recruitment and HR
· 2-5years of work experience
· Graduatefrom any stream.
· Goodunderstanding and spoken English