Experience in design of Packaging lines & equipments incl. EOL equipments (preparation of Layouts, URS/RFQ, Vendor offer evaluation etc.) for FMCG, Food & Beverages and Ice cream industry
– Experience in evaluation & selection of Equipments
– Interpersonnel/Coordination skills (with Clients & other stakeholders)
Lead & own the process of preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards. Take ownership of deliverables produced & their quality. Coordination with Client & other stakeholders
• Preparation of Packaging Design basis, Block Flow diagram etc.
• Preparation & Checking of Packaging Equipment layout as per PFD/P&ID.
• Packaing calculation to arrive at Packaging equipment requirements based on upstream plant capacity (process/mixing plant) and packaging SKU requirement
• Preparation of Technical specification, URS and RFQ for Packaging Equipments like Fillers, Cappers, Labellers, Case erector& Case packers, Bundlers, Shrink tunnels, Palletiser & de-palletisers, Metal detector, Check weigher, Strech wrapper, Conveyors etc
• Understanding & defining requirements of Packaging line integration.
• Knowledge of various types of Packaging equipments available in the market and working knowledge of evaluating various options
• Evaluation of vendor offers and preparation of Technical Bid Analysis (TBA)
• Experience in Consultancy/design/packaging projects background
• Working knowledge of ACAD
• Working knowledge/exposure to FMCG (Home care, Personal Care incl. Soap, Food & Ice- cream and Bewerage plants)
• Good verbal & written communication skills in English